In this episode I explored what it takes to prepare for a spiritual journey along the Camino pilgrimage in Spain. My guest Leita Joy shared her own experience of traveling the Camino, including the year of preparation she did, which included research, physical and spiritual preparation, and talking to people who had already done the Camino. I also discussed the importance of solo female travel, the costs associated with the journey, and the hardships faced by the original pilgrims. Lastly, I discussed how the Camino journey has the potential to be life changing and encourages people to explore the possibilities of the Camino and share their experiences with others.
← Episode 130: How to Save $30000 pa While Traveling the World; Michael and Yvonne Bauche Episode 132: Traveling in a Post Covid World; Jane Dempster-Smith →
- Episode 137: Live in Turkey or Live in Malaysia?; Ryan Runge Snail Travelers
- Episode 136: How to Cruise for Six Months Every Year; Richard and Angelyn Burk
- Episode 135 (From the Vault): How We Got Started with Fulltime Travel; Michael and Yvonne Bauche
- Episode 134: The Growth of Housesitting…and Living in France; Ian Usher and Vanessa Anderson
- Episode 133: Pivot Your Travel Plans on a Dime; Jimmy Johnson and Sarah Comeaux Johnson