Travelling the world has its challenges at the best of times – but attempting to do it without flight is a whole new experience! Today we interview Dave and Di Taunton who, in 2016, decided to sell up and hit the road crossing the planet without the use of flight. They left their native Sydney and havent looked back. In this interview they share their experiences of how travelling by road and sea offers a unique perspective of the world and how their new lifestyle has enriched them. Sit back and enjoy their unique perspective on the world!
← Episode 123: Six Years and Counting.... - Peter and Karen Pecksen Episode 125: Financially Independent and Retire Early - Tim and Amy Rutherford →
- Episode 137: Live in Turkey or Live in Malaysia?; Ryan Runge Snail Travelers
- Episode 136: How to Cruise for Six Months Every Year; Richard and Angelyn Burk
- Episode 135 (From the Vault): How We Got Started with Fulltime Travel; Michael and Yvonne Bauche
- Episode 134: The Growth of Housesitting…and Living in France; Ian Usher and Vanessa Anderson
- Episode 133: Pivot Your Travel Plans on a Dime; Jimmy Johnson and Sarah Comeaux Johnson